Beautiful clothes with steam
Perfect when traveling or if you want to fresh up your garment quickly.
Steamers do not just take away creases, but also kill off bacteria. Our tip is to steam your garment to freshen it up quickly instead of washing it or bring it to the dry cleaner. Steaming works with all garments and fabrics! Steam in style and use the hand steamer from The Steamery. We use this one ourselves in our studio and can highly recommend it.
Cirrus No.2 is the latest updated hand steamer. The soft, matte finish and woven cord gives Cirrus No.2 a premium touch. Besides the luxurious design it also has a front in brushed stainless steel, designed to spread the steam evenly over the fabric to smooth out all creases in just one swipe. It heats up in 25 seconds and weighs just 590 gram to fit an urban lifestyle.
- Front plate in stainless steel – engineered to spread the steam over the fabric
- Starts in 25 seconds
- Weight: 0,58 kg
- 75 ml water tank – 6 min of on demand steam (enough to steam one outfit)
- Detachable fabric brush for steaming sensitive materials such as silk and wool
- 1 year warranty
- We recommend you to use distilled water in your steamer.
- Plug: As selected abover (UK and CH with adaptor)
- Origin: China
- Certificate: CE/RoHS/GS/GC
- Model: Cirrus No.2 Travel Steamer
- Power voltage EU,CH,UK,IL: 220-240 V (do not use in US&JP)
- Power voltage US,JP: 100-125 V (do not use in EU)
- Frequency: 50Hz-60Hz
- Power: 1500 W